Sunday, December 6, 2009

Updating is always better with pictures...



So, the last two weeks have been quite the experience. On Tuesday 11/24 I got into a car accident that was not my fault that totaled my car (it was a 97 pontiac grand am) I wasn't sad to see it go except for the fact that I lost my ride and I had a client with me which complicated matters....


Then Thanksgiving came and went... I had an aunt get married on Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was really small and quaint but enjoyable. Congrats to Aunt Pam and Scott!


We went back to work as normal and i got a rental car (2010 Hyundai Elantra... pretty nice) and we got our insurance settlement and really began looking for the next car in our family....



We are so far so happy with our 2004 Chevy Malibu! It's a really fun car for us to drive!

Here's our Christmas tree all decked out:



Friday I went to see Toby Mac and Kutless in concert. I realized why I don't prefer loud concerts (my ears rang the rest of the evening) but had a ton of fun! I really enjoyed how both bands brought a worship element into the concert.



And finally, we've been living in our duplex for just over 2 months now and I would like to share pictures of the outside:



Here's to hoping I will be a little more consistent with this blogging thing and will ahve an update and more pictures of our new car soon! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute tree and fun car! Glad you're happy with your new car!

Emma said...

I like the santa hat on your tree!